Due to the overwhelming amount of emails I receive and the amount of time required to provide detailed assistance, I’ve decided to start offering consulting & coaching services.
This service is specifically for those who are genuinely interested in immigrating to Canada under the Federal Self-Employed Program.
Remember, I am self-employed and have limited free time. In order for me to carve out adequate time to assist properly with the inquiries in these emails, it’s necessary for me to start charging for consulting and coaching services.
Others charge well over $1,000 for this service but I have kept the charge minimal to cover my time while also making it as affordable as possible. Here’s what my services include:-
- Coach you through your application step by step, advice on the type of documentation you can include to make your application stronger and improve your chances of success and answer any other detailed questions you have about your application. I can also go through your application with you once you have it ready.
- Prep you for any interviews. They don’t usually hold interviews for self-employed applicants but it varies from country to country and application to application.
- Basic business plan research and writing to support your application and boost your chances of approval.
Before you contact me, please note the below carefully:-
- I cannot influence the outcome of your application. Only visa officers working for IRCC can make a decision on immigration applications.
- I work with people interested in immigrating under the Federal Self-Employed stream only. I do not assist with Express Entry applications.
- I do not do illegal things and I will not help anyone facilitate illegal activities to game the immigration system. This can get you banned for up to 5 years. Just don’t do it.
If you’ve read and understood everything above, please proceed with booking my services below.